Full Event Brochure
by aedina | August 29, 2017 | posted in | No Comments
Download the brochure now to access the full agenda and speaker line-up for Grid Storage Commercialization 2017.
As energy storage systems start to deliver project value in a more financially predicable way, Grid Storage Commercialization 2017 will bring key stakeholders together to explore building the business case and showing return on investment.
What Makes This Event Special?
– A cross-section of stakeholders from utilities, developers, ISO/RTOs and finance speaking frankly on emerging opportunities in commercialization
– Utilities such as Con Edison sharing how they are opening up revenue streams and value stacking for improved commerciality
– PJM Interconnection discussing the evolution of market design and lessons learns in PJM’s frequency regulation market
– Mike Geier at Invenergy providing a developer’s perspective on the value of integrating of intermittent resources into the grid
– The VC, debt and equity perspectives, through DBL Partners and Generate
– Capital sharing how bankability of grid storage is improving